|I'd give her some martinis if I could.|
In honor of her blogcomplishment, she tagged all of her followers in this game. Which made me excited because now I can play with the rest of the kids! So here goes nothing:
1. If you were a member of the Brady Bunch, the Scooby Doo clan, or The Flinstones, which character would you be? Why?
|I'd be Jenny Jerkface...uh.... I mean Velma|
2. What is the one food in this world that exists solely to torture you?
|THANKSGIVNG! NOM NOM NOM|
3. Explain to us, in detail, the strangest thing you've ever eaten and how you came to eat it.
|Chocolate Chip Sandwich... better than it sounds. So much better.|
4. How often do you read for pleasure (and I'm NOT hinting at fanfic here, you dirty h00rs! But ff counts as pleasure reading, just an EXTRA dose of pleasure!)?
|I googled "reading for pleasure" and this came up. Yes, please!|
|First one, fo sho!|
6. Describe the place in your house where you usually sit to induldge in all the bloggy/Twitter fun.
|This is what my bed looks like. Minus the pink throw pillows.|
7. What is your favorite fairy tale or childhood storybook?
It was a tough choice between The Little Mermaid and Sleeping Beauty. But then I decided since I own The Little Mermaid, know all the words to it, and watched it several times a day that it would make more sense as my favorite. Plus it has a picture of a penis on the cover.
Alrighty, well there are my answers. Hope you all enjoyed reading them and learning a lil something about me! I know most of you bloggers out there have already played this game but if not, feel free to consider yourself tagged.
Here are my questions:
1. Did you ever have any weird habits when you were a kid? (eating glue, crayons, peeing in the corner, etc.)
2. What are your two biggest pet peeves?
3. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be and where?
4. What is your best feature and quality?
5. Are you scared of anything and if so, what?
6. What is your guilty pleasure hobby?