Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Twilight....a healthy obsession, no?

Okay, again....it's been a while. I know, I suck at this. I'm waaaaay too busy reading other people's blogs and thinking "Omg, I need to blog!" than to actually sit my procrastinating ass down and write my own.

Currently, I'm obsessed with Twilight again. I can't do anything (as in read, think, work, sleep, eat, shower.........) without my thoughts somehow revolving around Twilight. I know you're probably thinking "Um, Jamie...don't you know Twilight came out like 100 years ago?!?" Yes, yes I do know that. And I started reading them back then when they first came out. I mean I don't wanna brag but all my Twilight books are first editions. I know...you're jealous.


I googled "Twilight Jealous" and this came up. Damn right. Joe Jonas SHOULD be jealous of Rpattz.



Where was I? Oh yeah. Twilight. So the reason I'm thinking about it so much lately is because my dear best friend Amanda finally jumped aboard the vampire train. Not as in 'became one' but 'started loving them'. Just so there's no confusion. We talk about it non-stop (seriously, I don't think 5 minutes passes without one of us bringing it up) and we've discovered some AMAZING blogs about it. Our favorite one is Twitarded. I'm not exaggerating when I tell you these chicks are HI-LARIOUS and Amanda and I sometimes swear that they are our fraternal twins separated from us at birth. Some of their phrases and comments are things neither of us have ever heard anyone else say except for us and it's pretty damn awesome.

When Amanda started getting way into Twilight we talked about taking a trip to Forks, WA. Then one day we noticed an icon on Twitarded's blog. "*Attention* Are you going to Forks with Twitarded?" Um.....I wasn't before but HELL YES, I AM NOW!!!!!!
So it's planned. Amanda and I will leave for Washington in a little under 2 months and we couldn't be more excited (well, maybe if Rob Pattinson was going with us...but a girl can dream!).



No comments:

Post a Comment