Monday, October 4, 2010

So FORKED up.

Oh Hai Blogland!

It's been a while cuz things have been caraaaaazy! (Yeah, I know it's spelled crazy. But I like to add the A before the R for an emphasis of just how Caraaaaazy it has been. So shoot me. Or don't. I don't want to die.)

I've been busy working, planning trips, a high school reunion, and other misc. things that I don't care to share because I doubt you care to hear about them.  But last weekend was the most awesome weekend of my twentysomething years of living so I MUST share that with you. Eventually. Meaning soon, after I get some sleep.

This awesome thing I am going to share with you is...wait for it..... wait some more.....sick of waiting....? My trip to FOOOOOORKS! I know, right?? Stoked!!!

Wait, what??? You don't know what Forks is??? Get off my blog and go pick up a copy of Twilight. Now. Go. SHOO!

Ok... hopefully you're gone if you don't know what Forks is. If you are still here because you either know what it is or WANT to know what it is, keep reading... cuz it's awesome.

So anyway, went to Forks, had the best time of my life, yada yada yada yada (I can't stop typing that word.) yada, yada. K, I stopped.

Anyway, I took this trip with my bestie best, Amanda. And like 130 other Twitards. I can't even begin to explain to you how awesome this trip is because I don't have the time and I traveled by car, boat, train, bus, plane for like a gazillion hours this past weekend so I need sleeps in order for my mind to recover so I'm not talkin all this nonsense. Just wanted to let you all know that an awesome blog will be appearing in the near future so look for it. Be on the edge of your seat. Cuz it's that good.

I'm gonna go now. And do this.

This isn't me. I used to hate redheads. Except for the ones I'm related to and friends with. And then I met STY and JJ and they changed my mind.

And I'll be dreaming of this.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you don't hate redheads anymore lol!!

    your blog is super-funny & i love your pics (those dudes in the bike outfits - what the dickity???) - thanks for the shout out!

    you two are so cute! you should blog together - it's so much easier to have one blog with more than one person posting. trust. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha our blog together is the www.borderlinephenomenal.blogspot.com one but Amanda has yet to write on it (get to it Amanda!!!!)

    Thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete